www.edudel.nic.in EWS Nursery DG Nursery Admission 2017-2018 Application Form : EWS Nursery DG Admission 2017-2018 Application Form
EWS Admission Form 2017-2018
The Directorate of Education, NCT Delhi is going to conduct Nursery Class Admission for academic year 2017-18 through online mode via official web link. Good news for all parents for their children to educate then from recognized private schools from Delhi under EWS Scheme. When merit list of selected candidates will declare officially Private Unaided Schools Recognized by Directorate will take admission. When parents apply for EWS Admission Form 2017-18 sessions it is possible to take admission across 1000 schools. The application form will submitted through official web site of department. All applicants suggest submitting their application form with complete formalities before last date of submission. We suggest you to fill carefully parents details, residential address, place, and locality of your residence in application form. You can stay tune with us to get latest updates on EWS Nursery Class Admission 2017-18. Also may log on official web link for more relevant information on EWS Admission.
EWS Admission 2017-18 Application Form @edudel.nic.in
Application form for Nursery Admission under EWS/DG Category for session 2017-18 is available now on official web portal. Parents looking for EWS Nursery Admission 2017-2018 for your kids, may visit to official link and fill online application form for EWS 2017. All applicants going to apply for EWS/DG category at level classes in Private Recognized Schools of Delhi must take a look to complete article and instructions mention below to apply.
Admission offers to those applicants who belong to economically weaker section. The recognized unaided private school will admit students who satisfy following criteria.
- For your information 25% seat shall be filled with children belong to EWS/DG category as per RTE Act, 2009.
- Admission shall first be offered to eligible students belonging to EWS and Disadvantaged Group residing within 1 km.
- After this, if any seat remains will offer for that applicant who lived in within 3 km of the school will be admitted.
- Students living beyond the 6th km shall offer admission if any seat vacant.
- The selection of the candidate will be based on merit list. The merit prepared according to category wise. Admissions of EWS category, whose annual income less than one lakh or DG
- Category (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/Physically Challenged/ Orphan etc shall be made through Computerized Lottery System. All applicants should visit the official website to check merit list or result.
Reservation of seats will be as follows:
- 15% seats for Scheduled Caste candidates.
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- 3% seats for Physically Handicapped
- 2% for the wards for the employees of the Directorate of Education
- 1% for the wards of Ministerial staff and l % for teacher’s wards.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Admission process start from||2 Jan 2017|
|Online application available from||2 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||23 Jan 2017|
|Information regarding seats update on||31 Jan 2017|
|Marks through open seats||06 Feb 2017|
|First List of selected candidates display date||15 Feb 2017|
|Admission Date||15 Feb 2017- 18 Feb 2017|
|2nd list for selected candidates||28 Feb 2017|
|Closure of Admission process||31 March 2017|
Instructions to Fill EWS Application Form 2017 – 2017 For Nursery Class
- First of applicants required to visit department website by this link i.e. www.edudel.nic.in
- Now Click on EWS/DG Admission 2017-18.
- Fill up all details correctly. If any details found to incorrect admission will be denied.
- After submission of details, applicants will get an SMS on your registered mobile number. Keep this for future reference.
- You can also take print out for further reference.
EWS Admission 2017 Document List
- Any person residing in Delhi should have residence proof of Delhi.
- Some document demand by the department show identity proof of candidate and parents.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
- Domicile certificate of child.
- Voter ID of parent.
- If you have any electricity bill also consider as identity proof.
- Birth certificate of candidate.
- Proof of Economically Weaker Section.
For further more information details or any query regarding EWS Nursery DG Nursery Admission 2017-2018 Application Form, leave comment below. Thanks!
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.