UP LT Grade Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017
UP LT Grade Recruitment 2017 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board release job notification for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017. Through this recruitment 9342 vacant posts of UP LT Grade Teacher will fill. Candidates have opportunity here to get UP LT Grade Teaching Jobs. Applicant’s number of seats is more than last year so don’t miss this opportunity to get UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017. Aspirants carry B. Ed or equal education from authorized university is eligible for UP LT Grade Teacher Jobs. Applicants can apply online for UP LT Grade Vacancy till 23rd Jan 2017 through official web link of UPSESSB. Candidates we mention below eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, application fee and how to apply online for UP LT Grade Teacher Bharti. Aspirants can also visit to official link for more relevant details about UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy.
- Name of Authority: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board
- Name of Post: LT Grade Assistant Teacher
- Total Posts: 9342 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date to apply: 26 Dec 2016
- Last Date to apply: 23 Jan 2017
- Job Category: UP Teaching Jobs 2017
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Web link: @upseat.in
UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 Online Application form
UPSESSB invites online application form for UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017. Candidates possess education qualification and belongs from mention below age limit can apply online for UP LT Grade Jobs. Applicant’s online application submission start from 26th Dec 2016 and last date to apply will be 23rd Jan 2017. Aspirants no post facility for registration, you can apply only through online mode for UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy. Candidates UP LT Grade Teacher Admit Card 2017 will release before two weeks from exam date.
UP LT Grade Teacher Jobs 2017 Eligibility criteria:-
Education Qualification: Candidates possess Bachelor’s degree in education or equal qualification from authorized University/Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: – 21 Year as on 01 July 2016
- Maximum Age Limit: – 40 Year as on 01 July 2016
- Age Relax for SC / ST candidates 05 Year and OBC 03 Year.
The selection will be based on 10th, 12th, Graduation marks and experience. Applicant matric class score card have weightage of 10%, Intermediate 20%, Graduation 40% and Experience for stage first 12 marks, Stage Second 6 Marks and last stage 3 marks calculate to total score card.
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: 100rs
- For ST/SC Candidates: 40rs
- Starting Date for online registration: 26th Dec 2016
- Final Date for online registration: 23rd Jan 2017
- Last Date to pay application fee: 26th Jan 2017
How to apply online for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Applicants visit to official link www.upseat.in
- Now go to notification section
- Click on UP LT grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 Notification
- Read complete article and suggestion for apply
- Click on apply online link
- Fill candidates details in online application form
- Upload photo, signature and other required documents
- Pay application fee
- Click on submit option
- Take hard copy of application form
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.