UP BTC 2017 Online Registration UP D.El.Ed Admission / BTC 2017-2018 Apply Online UP BTC 2017-2018 Online Application Form Download/ Notification/ Exam Date
UP BTC 2017 D.El.Ed Online Registration upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to conduct state level entrance examination for Basic Training Certificate. Candidates can make online registration for taking part in UP BTC 2017. Candidates can apply online for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or Basic Training Certificate (BTC) by visiting the official website. We mention below eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply online for UP BTC 2017-18. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the application form. Candidates can read the official notification before applying. Candidates take a look to complete article and make doubts clear on UP BTC. Candidates have to fill the application form without doing any mistake. Candidates have to fill the application form only by online mode. Application forms will be rejected if the board receives the application form through any medium. Aspirants for more relevant information on UP BTC 2017-18 may log on official link mention below. UP D.El.Ed 2017-2018 Online Registration Starts From 14th June 2017 and UP D.El.Ed Classes will start from 8-9 September 2017.
यूपी बिट्स के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन शुरू होंगे 14 जून से और सभी आवेदक जो की इस परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते है कर सकते है ऑनलाइन आवेदन
UP D.El.Ed: 81600 Total Seats
- 10500 in DIET Seats
- 71100 in Private Colleges Seats
UP D.El.Ed 2017 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||14 June 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||7 July 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fees||7 July 2017|
|Starting Date for Correction in Application Form||10 July 2017|
|Last Date for Correction in Application Form||13 July 2017|
UP BTC Online Application Form 2017
Uttar Pradesh Education Board will soon invite online application form for UP BTC 2017. Candidates can take a look to education qualification and age limit before apply then make their online registration for UP BTC. Applicant’s online application form will submit through official web link of UP BTC, no post or offline facility to apply. Candidates can make online registration for UP BTC until the last date of submission. UP BTC 2017 Application Process is not started now but soon available on the official web link.
UP D.El.Ed / BTC 2017 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the application fees on or before the last date of submission. The application fees is non refundable or adjustable in any situation. Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee through the online mode. Candidates have to make the payment of the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs. 400
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is Rs. 200
- Application Fees for the Physically Handicapped Candidates is Rs. 0 (No Fees)
UP D.El.Ed/ BTC 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 35 years.
- For SC, ST and OBC categories candidates, the minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 40 years.
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates, the minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 50 years.
- Candidate must have a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognized university or institute.
- For SC, ST categories candidates, have a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks from any recognized university or institute.
UP BTC 2017 Apply Online
The teacher plays a very important role in student’s life. After the parents, there is only the teacher who guides the students as well. It is not an easy job being a teacher. They have to face various challenges in their life. Firstly one has to receive years of training and experience to become a teacher. There are several exams for teacher offered by institutes such as Basic training certificate (BTC) junior basic Training (JBT), Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) and many other teachers’ training courses. BTC is the 2 years training basic training Certificate.
The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of the written exam and personal interview. Candidates have to clear both test with good marks. If any candidate who fails in any of the test, will be disqualified.
Steps for UP BTC 2017 Online Registration
- Applicants may log on official link for UP BTC www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Now visit UP BTC 2017 Notification
- Read complete article and instructions to apply
- Start fill application form
- Upload photo and signature
- Pay Application Fee
- Click on submit option
- Take hard copy of application form
For further more information details or any query regarding UP BTC 2017 Online Registration Admission BTC 2017-2018, leave the comment below. Thanks!
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.