Telangana Police Recruitment 2017, Telangana Police Recruitment Notification 2018, Telangana Police Constable & SI Jobs 2018, Telangana Police Vacancy 2018, Apply Online on the official website of Telangana Police Recruitment Board i.e www.tspolice.gov.in
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018
Telangana Police Recruitment Board has dispatched Latest Recruitment Notification for various Post of Constable & SI . It is a good news for those candidates who are preparing for the Police Job in the various departments. Candidates who are interested and eligible as per prescribed format of official notification can download the application form of the interested post and can fill the application form before the last date. Here we are providing the necessary information of the various posts. For more details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, the application fee is given below. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria. Candidates can also read the official notification before applying. For more information about vacancy, The candidates may visit the official website i.e www.tspolice.gov.in
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of Authority : Police Recruitment Department
Name of the Post : Sub Inspector & Constable
No. of Vacancies : Various Post
Status : Available soon
Job Type : State Govt. Job
Job Location : Talangana State
Official Website : www.tspolice.gov.in
Name of the Vacant Posts:
- Fireman: 416
- Constable (Men): 174
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) : 1810
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP): 4065
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL): 56
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) : 2760
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
Candidates have to make the payment of the application fees through online method. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.400
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is Rs.200
- Application Fees for the PwD Candidates is Rs.200
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 23 years.
- There is age relaxation to women candidates of 5 years.
- There is a age relaxation of 5 years to the SC or ST categories candidates and 3 years to the Other Backward Caste (OBC) categories candidates.
- Candidate must clear his 10th or 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- The height of the male candidate must be 168 cms and the height of the female candidate must be 157 cms.
- The weight of female candidate must be at least 47 kgs.
- The chest size of the male candidates must be between 81 cms to 86 cms.
Details of Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
Selection Process Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 : The Selection of the Eligible Candidate will be made via
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Interview and Document verification
Candidates have to clear all the rounds in order to get a job in the police department. If any candidate who fails in any of the round will be disqualified and he will not eligible for the vacant post.
Note : Candidates who will clear the Physical test will call for the written test . Candidates who will clear the written test will call for the medical test. Candidates who will clear the medical test will call for the final step that is Interview and document verification. Candidates who clear all the test will get the call letter for the Job.
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Steps to Apply Telangana Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018
Applicant Read carefully the notification before applying online and follow below mentioned steps in order to apply online for Telangana Police Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website at- www.tspolice.gov.in
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on Proceed to payment and make fee payment.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
For further more information details or any query regarding Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 / Notification / Apply Online, leave comment below. Thanks!
- Kerela Police Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti Recruitment 2018
- Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.