RBSE 2017 10th Rechecking Form / RBSE Revaluation Fees / Results 2017 / Apply Online for the RBSE Revaluation 2017 at the official website
RBSE 2017 10th Rechecking Form
Recently, Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan announced the result of 10th standard on their official website and all those candidates who did not check their result yet then they can visit the official website for checking their result. Those candidates who are not satisfied with the marks they got in any subject then they can fill the revaluation form and apply for the re-checking of the their paper. Candidates have to pay some amount of money as a revaluation fees for the rechecking. In this article, we provide all the details regarding the RBSE Revaluation 2017.
RBSE Revaluation 2017-2018
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to release the revaluation form for the 10th standard. Candidates can fill the application form if they want that their paper will be once again. The application form of the revaluation will be released very soon on the official website and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. The result of the revaluation will also be released on the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
RBSE Revaluation 2017-2018 Details
- Candidates have to fill the revaluation form within 15 days after the release of the result
- Candidates have to pay the revaluation fees Rs.300 for the revaluation form.
- Candidates can see the result of the revaluation on the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
- If the marks is increased in the paper then the new certificate will be issued to the candidate.
- Candidates have to fill all the information in the revaluation form without doing any kind of mistake otherwise the revaluation form will be rejected.
How to fill RBSE 10th Class Revaluation Form 2017
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan i.e. rajeduboard.nic.in
- Click on the announcement tab
- Then the new page will appear on the screen
- Choose 10th Class Revaluation Form 2017
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents which are asked by the page without doing any kind of mistake otherwise the revaluation form will be rejected
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the revaluation fees of the revaluation form
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.