Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 LDC 1726 Vacancy HC Raj Clerk Notification / Application Form / Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment from the official website at-hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of 1726 Lower Division Clerk vacancies. It is a great opportunity for those aspirants who are unemployed and seeking for jobs in Rajasthan State. The candidates who are interested and eligible those may submit their application form from the official website. The last date for submission of application form is 18 March, 2017. Candidates are suggested to submit their application form as soon as possible. other information details about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment are given below.
Name of the Organisation: Rajasthan High Court
Name of the Posts: Lower Division Clerk
No. of Vacancies: 1726
Job Type: Government
Official website: hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
A recruitment notification has been published by Rajasthan High Court for filling up various vacancies of Lower Division Clerk posts. There are total 1726 vacancies which will be filled for on the basis of written test and typing test. The candidates may submit their application form to appear in this recruitment process. You are suggested to read out official notification carefully before submission of application form. The candidates can check more details about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, application fees etc are mentioned below.
Details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Ajmer: 89 Posts
- Alwar: 89 Posts
- Balotra: 53 Posts
- Baran: 40 Posts
- Bharatpur: 13 Posts
- Bhilwara: 45 Posts
- Bikaner: 39 Posts
- Bundi: 20 Posts
- Chittorgarh: 69 Posts
- Churu: 28 Posts
- Dausa: 23 Posts
- Dholpur: 28 Posts
- Hanumangarh: 32 Posts
- Jaipur: 264 Posts
- Jaisalmer: 15 Posts
- Jalor: 17 Posts
- Jhalawar: 38 Posts
- Jhunjhunu: 34 Posts
- Jodhpur: 135 Posts
- Karauli: 19 Posts
- Kota: 117 Posts
- Merta: 51 Posts
- Pali: 70 Posts
- Rajsamand: 37 Posts
- Sawai Madhopur: 15 Posts
- Sikar: 37 Posts
- Sirohi: 32 Posts
- Shri Ganganagar: 51 Posts
- Tonk: 51 Posts
- Udaipur: 96 Posts
- Banswara: 26 Posts
- Dungarpur: 29 Posts
- Pratapgarh: 16 Posts
- Sirohi Abu Road: 08 Posts
- The applicant should have completed 12th class from a recognized board to apply for HC Raj Clerk Vacancies.
- Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India or
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme or
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an Institution recognized by the Government or
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Governement or
- Rajatshan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited or
- Any equivalent or higher qualification.
Age Limit: Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 35 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per prescribed format.
- Gen / OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
- SC / ST category candidates have to pat Rs. 25/- as application fees.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, computer test & interview.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22 February 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18 March 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21 march 2017
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
The candidates can follow below mentioned steps in order to submit their application form for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017.
- Go to the official website at-hcraj.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment notification.
- Read the given details carefully.
- After that fill up application form.
- Pay the requisite application fees.
- Take print out of your application form.
For further information details or any query regarding Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 LDC 1726 Vacancy HC Raj Clerk, leave comment below. Thanks!
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.