Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 / Odisha Police Constable & SI recruitment notification / Odisha Police Jobs 2018/ Apply Online on the official website i.e odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
Odisha Police Constable has announced a Latest Recruitment Notification for various vacancy. The Odisha police Recruitment Board has released the most awaited advertisement notification about Odisha Police Recruitment 2018- 19 Jobs vacancies. The candidates who are interested and eligible as per prescribed format in official notification, can apply online application form for various posts such as Sub Inspector (SI, ASI), Constable of Men & Female, Head Constable, Driver. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the vacant post. Candidates have to fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake. The application form will be out very soon and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. Candidates who are willing to get a job in Odisha Police department, then this is the best opportunity to get a job in Odisha Police. Here you can get the details about How to Apply Online, Age limit, educational qualification, Exam fees details etc are mention below.
About Odisha Police : Odisha Police is the law enforcement agency in the Odisha state. Its headquarter is Cuttack, the Capital of Odisha. The whole police department of Odisha is directed under the supervision of Kunwar Brijesh Singh, Director General of Odisha Police, it falls under the governance of Home Ministry of Odisha Government. There are about 62000 police officers are there in Odisha Police out of which one third is comprises by women personnel. The Application Form of Constable & SI will be available soon on the official website.
Odisha Police Constable & SI Recruitment Details 2018
Name of Authority : Odisha Police Recruitment Board
Name of the Post : Sub Inspector and Constable
No. of Vacancies : Various Post
Status : Available soon
Job Type : State Govt. Job
Job Location : Odisha
Official Website : odishapolice.gov.in
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the tests which are given below:
- Physical efficiency test
- Written examination
- Medical test
- Personal interview
Candidates have to clear all the tests in order to get a job in the police department. Those candidates who fail in any of the test will be disqualified and he will not eligible for the vacant post. Candidates have to work hard to get clear all the test with the good marks.
Odisha Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Odisha Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
Candidates have to make the payment of the application fees through online mode. Candidates have to make the payment of the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for All Categories Candidates is Rs.35
Odisha Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian.
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 23 years.
- There is a age relaxation of 5 years to the SC and ST categories candidates.
- There is age relaxation of 3 years to the Other Backward Caste (OBC) categories candidates.
Educational Qualifications for Constable Post:
- Candidate must clear his 10th or 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
Educational Qualifications for Sub Inspector (SI) Post:
- Candidate must be completed his graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- The height of the male candidate must not be less than 168 cms
- The height of the female candidate must not be less than 157 cms.
- The chest size of the male candidates must be between 81 cms to 86 cms.
Steps to Apply Online for Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, Candidate must log in or visit the official website of the Odisha Police Department. The website of the Odisha Police is odishapolice.gov.in
- Then read the official notification of the post of Constable and SI
- Now check here the Odisha Police Application Form 2018 link
- Click on the link and open it
- After that Fill the necessary details like educational qualification /personal details
- Upload the necessary documents
- Now pay the application fees by e-challan or net banking
- Now press on the submit button to submit the application fees
- Also take a print of the application form for further use.
If you face any type of query regarding Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 / Notification, you can share with us through comment section. After that we will assist you and provide suitable performance.
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
- Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2018
- Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2018
- Odisha Police Constable Previous Year Papers Download
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.