Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 / Odisha Police Constable & SI recruitment notification / Odisha Police Jobs 2017/ Apply Online on the official website i.e odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
Odisha Police Constable has announced a Latest Recruitment Notification for various vacancy. The Odisha police recruitment board has released the most awaited advertisement notification about Odisha Police Recruitment 2017- 18 Jobs vacancies. The candidates who are interested and eligible as per prescribed format in official notification, can apply online application form for various posts such as Sub Inspector (SI, ASI), Constable of Men & Female, Head Constable, Driver. Candidates who are willing to get a job in Odisha Police department, then this is the best opportunity to get a job in Odisha Police. Here you can get the details about How to Apply Online, Age limit, educational qualification, Exam fees details etc are mention below.
About Odisha Police : Odisha Police is the law enforcement agency in the Odisha state. Its headquarter is Cuttak, the Capital of Odisha. The whole police department of Odisha is directed under the supervision of Kunwar Brijesh Singh, Director General of Odisha Police, it falls under the governance of Home Ministry of Odisha Government. There are about 62000 police officers are there in Odisha Police out of which one third is comprises by women personnel. The Application Form of Constable & SI will be available soon on the official website.
Odisha Police Constable & SI Recruitment notification 2017
Name of Authority : Kerala Police Recruitment Department
Name of the Post : Sub Inspector & Constable
No. of Vacancies : Various Post
Date of Exam : Update soon
Status : Available soon
Job Type : State Govt. Job
Job Location : Odisha State
Official Website : odishapolice.gov.in
Education Qualification Required : The candidate must pass the Class 12th from the Recognized Board.
Age Limitation :
- The Minimum age of Applicant will be : 18 Years
- The Maximum age of Applicant will be : 23 years
The Age Relaxation is given to reserved category as per govt. rules & regulations.
Selection Process : The Selection of the Candidate will be based on :
- Physical efficiency test
- Written examination
- Medical test
- Personal interview
Application Fees : The Application fees of All category i.e 35 Rs.
Important Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Application Form : Update soon
- Closing Date of Application Form : Update soon
- Date of Exam : update soon
- Result Declaration Date : Update soon
Steps to Apply Online for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
- Firstly Candidaye must log in or visit the official website of the Odisha Police Department. The website of the Odisha Police is odishapolice.gov.in
- Then read the official notification of the post of Constable and SI
- Now check here the Odisha Police Application Form 2017 link
- Click on the link and open it
- After that Fill the necessary details like educational qualification /personal details
- Upload the necessary documents
- Now pay the application fees by e-challan or net banking
- Now press on the submit button to submit the application fees
- Also take a print of the application form for further use.
If you face any type of query regarding Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 / Notification, you can share with us through comment section. After that we will assist you and provide suitable performance.
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
- Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2017
- Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2017
- Odisha Police Constable Previous Year Papers Download
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.