MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online MP Police Vacancy 2017 Exam Date / Notification Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2017 visit the official website i.e mponline.gov.in
MP Police Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Police has announced a notification for the recruitment of various vacancies in their department. The candidates can go online for filling the online application form on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Police Department. All the jobs seekers who fully eligible and interested in this job can submit their name online to the recruitment Board. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying the post. The candidates are suggested to fill up their application form as soon as possible because application form will be accepted on or before the last date. For Further details like education qualification, age limit, selection procedure etc are given below.
About Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board came into existence in 1970 in Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB has the responsibility of conducting various entrance examinations for colleges in the MP state for selecting the eligible candidates for different stream courses. This time, MPPEB has published a huge vacancy for eligible candidates in MP Police. Total 863 ASI, Subedar, Platoon Commander will be
recruited in the MP Police through this recruitment process. For Applying the Police Recruitment the candidate, the candidate need to wait for the Recruitment, After that see the Recruitment notification then apply online.
Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Details
- Number of Posts: 14088 Posts
- Name of Posts: Constable, Head Constable (Computer) and ASI
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh State
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date of Application Form: 8 June 2017
- Closing Date of Application Form :
7 July 201711 July 2017
- Exam Date : From 19 August 2017 to 18 Sept. 2017
Education Qualification Required for MP Police Recruitment 2017: The candidate must be 12th Pass from the recognized university /board.
- Age of candidate should be more than 18 years and less than 28 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved category candidates as per norms. Please read point 1.8 in the official advertisement for more details
The Selection of the candidate will be based on
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Cut off marks & merit list based
Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
The selection of candidates of the candidates will be on the basis of three stages:
Exam Pattern for Written Examination:
Candidates have to score at least 100 marks out of 200 marks. The duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
Exam Pattern for Physical Test:
All the races are of 20 marks.
- 800 meter race which will gender and post specific
- Long Jump
- Shot Put
Vacant Job Details:
|Post Code||Name of Vacant Post||Total no. of Vacancies|
|01||General Diary (G.D)||12828 posts|
- Height for the General and OBC Categories Candidates 168 cm
- Height for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is 160 cm
- Height for the Female Candidates is 158 cm.
- Chest for the General and OBC Categories Candidates 81 to 86 cm
- Chest for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is 81 to 86 cm
MP Police Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
The details of the application fees is given below:
Application Fees for One Paper:
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.350
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is Rs.250
Application Fees for Two Paper:
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.700
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is Rs.500
Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 District Wise
- Bhopal District
- Raisen District
- Rajgarh District
- Sehore District
- Vidisha District
- Morena District
- Sheopur District
- Bhind District
- Ashoknagar District
- Shivpuri District
- Datia District
- Guna District
- Gwalior District
- Alirajpur District
- Barwani District
- Burhanpur District
- Dhar District
- Indore District
- Jhabua District
- Khandwa District
- Khargone District
- Balaghat District
- Chhindwara District
- Jabalpur District
- Katni District
- Mandla District
- Narsinghpur District
- Seoni District
- Betul District
- Harda District
- Hoshangabad District
- Rewa District
- Satna District
- Sidhi District
- Singrauli District
- Chhatarpur District
- Damoh District
- Panna District
- Sagar District
- Tikamgarh District
- Anuppur District
- Dindori District
- Shahdol District
- Umaria District
- Dewas District
- Mandsaur District
- Neemuch District
- Ratlam District
- Shajapur District
- Ujjain District
- Agar Malwa District
Steps to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2017
- Read the full notification given under the below link.
- Visit official site or the Apply Online link.
- In the online application form, fill all the personal and educational details carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of passport photo and signature.
- Upload scanned copy of required mark sheets, caste certificate (reserved category) and other documents.
- Pay the asked application fee through your credit/debit card/net banking.
- Finally, submit the MP Police Online Application Form 2017.
- Take a print out of submitted form and save registration no.
Madhya Pradesh Police Jobs 2017
MP Vyapam (Professional Examination Board) has released the recruitment notification for various Posts. Interested candidates may apply online for MP Police Jobs 2017 on or before the last date. the candidate should read the official notification before applying. For more details regarding Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 visit the official website.
- Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2017
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- Uttrakhand Police Recruitment 2017
For further more information details about MP Police Recruitment 2017 Constable Bharti Online Application Form / Notification leave comment below. Thanks!
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.