Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018 Online Registration Maha E Scholarship Status / Application Form / Registration for Maharashtra E-Scholarship from the official website at-mahaeschool.maharashtra.gov.in
mahaeschool.maharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018
The Maharashtra Government has invited online application form for Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018 from all eligible students who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG and PG course. This Scholarship is available for those students who belongs to SC/ST/OBC and Minority Category. The candidates who are not able to continue their higher studies due to financial problem those can apply for this scheme. The eligible and concerned students can apply online for Maharashtra scholarship scheme 2017-2018. Other information details about Maharashtra E-Scholarship / Maha E Scholarship Status are mentioned below.
Online Registration Maha E Scholarship 2017-2018
As we know that there are so many students who can not continue their higher education because they can not pay their fees. Therefore Maharashtra Government has launched a scheme i.e. Maharashtra E-Scholarship to encourage and motivate to the students that they can achieve their goals. This is applicable for those candidates whose parent’s income is less than 2 lacs per annum. The candidates can check details about eligibility criteria, required document, how to apply etc which are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018
The candidates who are going to apply for Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018, can check the eligibility criteria before applying for Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme.
- The applicant should be resident of Maharashtra State.
- Only SC/ST/OBC and Minority category student are eligilble
- Students must have obtained 75% marks in previous year examination.
- Candidates whose parent’s income is less than 2 lacs per annum are eligible.
Documents Required for Maharashtra E-Scholarship
Candidates have to produce below mentioned document along with application form for Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018
- Cast / Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Collage/School certificate
- Bank Account details
- Recent passport size photograph
|Sitaram Jindal Scholarship||Andhra Pradesh Scholarship|
|MOMA Scholarship||Maharashtra E-Scholarship|
|Haryana Scholarship||CCS University Meerut Scholarship|
How to Apply for Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018
The student can take the benefit of Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018 by filling the form and applying for this scheme from the official website. Here we are providing some useful steps in order to apply for Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018 / Online Registration Maha E Scholarship.
- Go to the official website of the govt of Maharashtra at: mahaeschool.maharashtra.gov.in
- If you are already registered then sign into to that page.
- For new Registration click on Registration link.
- Enter correct details which are asked.
- Submit all the details in application form.
- Login details will be provided to you.
- After that login into your account.
- Fill up all details and submit application form.
- Upload required details in application form.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
For further more information details or any query regarding Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2017-2018 Online Registration Maha E Scholarship Status, leave comment below.
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.