Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Apply Online / Counselling Apply Online for Maharashtra BHMCT CET from the official website at-www.mahacet.org
Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra has released a notification for conducting Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017. This examination is conducted for those aspirants who are seeking for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) programmes. The candidates who wish to appear in BHMCT CET 2017 those can submit their application form from the official website. The Application Form is invited via online mode. Desirous candidates can submit their application form on or before the last date i.e. 28 April 2017. Other information details about Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017 / Notification / Application Form is given below.
Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017 Application Form
Maharashtra BHMCT CET is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra every year. A great many candidates appear in this examination. On the basis of Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017 candidates will get admission in all colleges/ universities offering HMCT programmes approved and recognised by Government of Maharashtra. The candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully and make sure that either they are eligible or not. keep in mind that candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017. Thus it is mandatory to appear in Maharashtra BHMCT CET.
Details of Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017 Notification
The candidates can check details about Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017 Application Form regarding education qualification, age limit, admission process, application fees, how to apply, important dates etc which are given below.
Name of the Examination: Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017
Conducting Body: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have completed 12th from a recognised board with at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their 12th exams are also eligible to apply for Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017.
- The General category candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- as application fees.
- The Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fees.
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 03 April 2017
- Last date for submission of Application Form: 28 April 2017
- Admit Card for CET: 6 May 2017 & onward
- Exam Date for Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017: 14 May 2017
- Result will be declared: 19 May 2017
How to Apply for Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017
Here we are providing some useful instruction in order to submission of application form for Maharashtra BHMCT CET, which are given below.
- Go to the official website at-www.mahacet.org
- Click on Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017 Notification
- Read the given details of notification carefully.
- After that click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all correct details in Application Form.
- Upload required scanned document.
- Pay the requisite Application fees.
- Submit Application Form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of application form for future uses.
Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017
The candidates who have successfully submitted their application form for Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017, those will be able to download their required Admit Card from the official website. As per official notification Admit Card will be issued on 6th may and onward. Admit Card is the mandatory document to appear in the entrance test. So candidates are suggested to download their Admit card on time and must carry it on the day of examination.
Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017 Counselling
The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in common entrance test. The result for the same will be declared on 19 May 2017. The examination authority for BHMCT CET 2017 will release a merit list and candidates will be called for the counselling process. Thereafter admission will be provided in various colleges. keep in touch with this web page, here we will update the complete details about Maharashtra BHMCT CET counselling process.
For further more information details or any query regarding Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Apply Online / Counselling, leave the comment below. Thanks!
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.