Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017, Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017, Karnataka SI Recruitment Notification, Karnataka Police Jobs 2017, Apply online for Karnataka Police Vacancies 2017 on the official website i.e ksponline.co.in
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Police Department has announced the recruitment notification for the various Post such as Police Constable, Sub Inspector etc. This is good news for those who are waiting for police jobs in Karnataka State. Eligible candidates as per prescribed format in official notification may fill their online application form for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying the post. For Further details like education qualification, age limit, selection procedure etc are mention below.
About Karnataka Police : The Karnataka State Police is the law enforcement agency that carries the responsibilities of peace and silence in the state of Karnataka. The force is headed by the Director General of Police. This is a very good opportunity for those who are looking for a government job should particularly take notice.
Karnataka Police Jobs 2017 Details
Name of the Organisation: Karnataka Police Department
Total Number of Posts: available soon
Name of Posts: Constable,SI
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Official website : ksponline.co.in
Details of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
Education Qualification criteria : Applicant must Posses the Class 12th from the Recognized Board or University.
Age Limitation for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 :
- The Minimum age of Candidate will be : 21 Years
- The Maximum age of candidate will be : 28 years
The Age Relaxations is given to reserved category as :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates
- Opening Date of Application Form : Update soon
- Closing Date of Application Form : Update soon
- Exam Date : update soon
- Result Declared : Update soon
Salary Or Pay Scale : There will be handsome salary will be given to candidates as per govt. norms.
Application Charges : Application charges is to be paid as per govt. norms.
Selection Process : The selection of the candidate will be based on
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test and Interview.
Steps to Apply For Karnataka Police recruitment 2017 ksp.gov.in
- Firstly, Log on to the official website at- ksp.gov.in
- Click on the link of “Current Recruitment”.
- Click on the “New Application” link after selecting the Post.
- Go through the instructions deeply before start filling the Application form.
- Submit the Application form after rechecking all entries
- Now take printout for future use
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Syllabus of Written Test :
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers and likely to include questions pertaining to General Knowledge, General English /General Hindi, General Arithmetic, Analytical and Quantitative Skills and those subjects covered as part of minimum educational/technical qualifications for the post.The question paper will be in English and Hindi as well as in regional languages prevails in the jurisdiction of each state police. The duration oft he examination will be 1½ to 2 hours with approximately 100 to 150 questions. For more information candidates must wait for the official notification & see the syllabus.
- Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2017
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- Uttrakhand Police Recruitment 2017
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.