JNU Entrance Admission Test 2017-18 PG / UG Syllabus / Merit List / Apply Online for JNU Entrance Admission Test from the official website: www.jnu.ac.in
JNU Entrance Admission Test 2017-18
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi has invited online application form to conduct Entrance Exam for providing admission into various undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D programs offered by JNU. The Applicant will get admission on the basis of entrance test. The candidates who are interested and eligible as per prescribed format of official notification, those can submit their application form from the official website. Note that application will be accepted on or the before the last date. The candidates can check further more information details about JNU Entrance Admission Test / Syllabus which are given below.
Name of the Organisation: Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Name of the Test: JNU Entrance Test 2017
No. of Seats: 1025 seats in 34 PG programmes
Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
JNU Entrance Admission Test 2017-18 PG / UG
Jawaharlal Nehru University in short form known as JNU is a public central university in New Delhi. Jawaharlal Nehru University was established in 1969 and is one of the top universities in the country, ranking third according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. Every year this university conduct entrance examination for those candidates who are seeking for admission into undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D programmes. JNU has granted recognition and accreditation to the following prestigious institutions across the country. Every year a great number of candidates appear in JNU entrance tests. The JNU Entrance exam will be held in the third week of May 2017. Application is invited via online mode. Other information details about JNU Entrance Admission Test regarding education qualification, important dates, selection process syllabus etc are given below.
Details of JNU Entrance Admission Test 2017-18
- For M.Phil./Ph.D. program: The applicant should have passed their master’s degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned language/subject.
- For MA course: The Applicant should have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 50% marks.
- For B.A. (Hons.) 2nd Year: Candidates should have completed the first year of bachelor’s degree or an examination recognized as equivalent.
- For B.A.(Hons.) 1st Year: The applicant should have completed senior school certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination.
|OBC candidates (Non-creamy Layer)||27%|
- Commencement of Application form via Online or Offline: Last week of February 2017
- End Date for issue of offline Application Forms: Second week of March 2017
- Last date for online Application Form: Third week of March 2017
- Last date for submission of Application Form to JNU: Last week of March 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: First week of May 2017
- Date of Entrance Examination: Third week of May 2017
- Result will be declared: Last week of June 2017
- Display of Merit List: First week of July 2017
- Publication of Merit List (with viva-voice): Last week of July 2017
How to Apply Online for JNU Entrance Admission Test 2017-18
The candidates can easily submit their application form from the official website. First of all, candidates need to open the official website then read official notification carefully. After that fill up the application form in prescribed format. Pay the requisite application fees. Take print out of application form and submit it to the concerned address.
JNU Entrance Admission Test Syllabus 2017-2018
The candidates who are searching for JNU Entrance Admission Test Syllabus, those can grab it from the official website. The candidates can download complete syllabus pdf file for various courses. The candidates can also download previous year paper for the same. Previous year paper is very useful such that candidates can get the idea about the exam pattern and important topics.
JNU Entrance Admission Test Merit List 2017-2018
The candidates who have successfully submitted their application form those will be able to appear in the entrance test. The candidates who will secure more marks than cut-off marks those will be shortlisted for merit list. Merit list will be published on the official website. The candidates whose name will appear in merit list those will be called for counseling procedure and thereafter final admission will be given to the applicant.
If you have any query regarding JNU Entrance Admission Test 2017-18 PG / UG Syllabus / Merit List, you can share with us through the comment section, Thanks!
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.