Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018, Delhi Police Vacancies 2018, Jobs in Delhi Police, Delhi police Constable Recruitment Notification 2018, Apply online on the official website i.e www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Delhi Police has released a notification for filling up various vacancies of Constable posts in their department. The notification has been published on official website and through various news papers. All the jobs seekers who fully eligible and interested in this job can submit their name online to the recruitment Board. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying the post. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the vacant post.The candidates are suggested to submit their application form on or before the last date. Candidates can also read the official notification before applying. After the last date Apply Online link will be deactivated. For Further details like education qualification, age limit, selection procedure etc are given below.
About Delhi Police : The Delhi Police is the main law and order agency or department for the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Delhi Police was established in the year 1803 under the assistant of British Resident Imperial Courts. Delhi Police works for Indian Government under the Governor of Delhi State. Delhi Police maintains the law and order in the State, and every year Delhi police need young and energetic candidates for various posts.
Delhi Police Jobs 2018 Details
Total Number of Posts: Update soon
Name of Posts: Constable, Sub Inspector (SI)
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Delhi
Official website : www.delhipolice.nic.in
Salary or Pay Scale : As per the norms of Delhi Police Recruitment Board.
Selection Process : The selection of the candidate on the basis of
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test and Interview.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the test which are listed above. Candidates have to work hard to clear the entrance exam. Candidates have to clear all the rounds by securing good marks in each round in order to get a job. Candidates have to clear each round. If any candidates fails in any round then the candidate will be disqualified.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
The application fees is non refundable under any situation. Candidates have to make the payment of the application fees through online method. Candidates have to pay the application fees before the last date of submission. Candidates can pay the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.200
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is Rs.0 (No Fees)
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 23 years.
- For the women candidates, the minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 25 years.
- There is a age relaxation of 5 years to the SC or ST categories candidates and 3 years to the Other Backward Caste (OBC) categories candidates.
Educational Qualifications for Constable Post:
- Candidate must clear his 10th or 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
Educational Qualifications for Sub Inspector Post:
- Candidate must be clear his graduation in any concerned discipline from any recognized university or institute.
- The height of the male candidate must be 170 cms.
- For ST candidates, the height of the male candidate must be 165 cms
- For SC candidates, the height of the male candidate must be 170 cms
- The chest size of the male candidates must be between 76 cms to 80 cms.
Steps to Apply For Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018
All the job seekers who are willing to apply for this Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 can submit the online form through official website.
- Firstly, aspirants should visit the main website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
- On the main page of the website, officials will provide a link to Delhi Police Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates should find that link and click on it.
- Read carefully all the details, instructions provided in that notification.
- Now click the Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- Applicants are required to upload required documents, pay the required application fee.
- Check all the details entered and then click the Submit button.
- Finally take a printout copy of your application for future use.
If you have any query regarding Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form, You can share with us through comment section. Thanks!
- Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Uttrakhand Police Recruitment 2018
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.