Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2018 Constable/ ASI Vacancy Apply Online : Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2017-2018 Online Application Form Download
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board will shortly declare job notification for Chandigarh Police Constable/ASI Recruitment 2017. Applicants various posts of Constable ASI will fill through CG Police Recruitment 2017. Candidates carry 12th degree eligible for Constable Post and for ASI post graduation required. Every year CG Police Recruitment board release recruitment notification to fill vacant seats of Constable (GD & Driver), Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector and Inspector. Applicants stay tune with us and get details on Chandigarh Police Constable Bharti 2017. Aspirants can apply online for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment after official declaration. Candidate’s number of seats is more than last year, so better opportunity to get Chandigarh Police Jobs. Applicants can check here eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates and how to apply online for CG Police Constable/ASI Jobs 2018. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility of the application form. Candidates can apply online for the recruitment by visiting the official website of the Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board. The application form will be out very soon and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. In this article, we provide all the details regarding the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2018 like the eligibility criteria, application fees, important dates etc.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Recruiter: Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board
- Name of Recruitment: Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2018
- Name of Posts: Constable/ASI
- Total Posts: Various
- Apply mode: Online
- Job Location: Chandigarh
- Job Category: Chandigarh Police Jobs 2018
- Official link: @cgpolice.nic.in
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the application along with the submission of the application form. Candidates have to make the payment of the application fees through online method. Candidates can pay the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.500
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is Rs.0 (No Fees)
- Application Fees for the Ex-Servicemen is Rs.0 (No Fees)
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should be an Indian.
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 25 years.
- There is also age relaxation for all those candidates who belongs to reserved category. 3 years of age relaxation to the Other Backward Caste (OBC) and 5 years of age relaxation to the SC and ST category.
Candidate must be completed his 10th or 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- The height of the male candidate must be 170 cms and the height of the female candidate must be 157.5 cms.
- The chest size of the male candidates must be between 84 cms to 88 cms.
Chandigarh Police Constable/ASI Recruitment 2018 Application form
Chandigarh Police after release notification invites online application form for Chandigarh Police Constable/ ASI Recruitment. Board will accept application form through online mode no post or fax facility to apply. Applicants must take look to education qualification and age limit before apply. Aspirants we will shortly update important dates after official declaration. All enroll candidates can Download Chandigarh Police Constable/ASI Admit Card 2017 before two weeks from exam date. Candidates have to fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake otherwise, the application form will be rejected by the board and the candidate will not eligible for the vacant post.
Recruitment board will conduct selection of Chandigarh Police Constable/ASI Jobs 2017. Selection will do in following steps mention below.
- Written Test
- Physical Ability Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
Candidate have to clear each round in order to get the post in the police department. Those candidates who will clear the written exam will eligible for the Physical Ability Test. Those candidates who will clear the Physical Ability Test will have to verify their documents and after that the merit list will issue. In the merit list, in which the name of selected candidates who gets the highest marks out of all the candidates will get the priority and get the job. Candidates have to work hard in order to get the job. If any candidate fails in any round than he will be disqualified.
How to Apply Online for Chandigarh Police Constable/ASI Recruitment 2018
- Applicants may log on official link of Chandigarh Police www.cgpolice.nic.in
- Now search relevant recruitment link
- Click on it and read complete article
- Click on apply online
- Fill applicants details
- Upload photo, signature & other requirements
- Pay application fee
- Click on submit option
- Take printout of online application form
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.