Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form : BOI Clerk 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Admit Card Download : Apply Online
Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification
Bank of India will shortly declare Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification. Candidates notification will consists of complete details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and important dates and apply process. Aspirates wait for this recruitment can apply online. Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 application process will shortly start. Candidates after see eligibility criteria if you are eligible must apply for Bank of India Clerk Jobs. Candidates wish to get Bank of India clerk vacancy has better opportunity to get his desired job. Applicant’s number of posts is more than last year so good chance make career in Bank of India Clerk Bharti. Candidates can apply online before last date of application submission. Candidates we mention below important details on Bank of India clerk Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee and other details. Applicants for more relevant information on Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 may log on official web link @bankofbaroda.co.in.
Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application form
Bank of India invites online application form for Clerk Jobs. All interested candidates must apply online and make them registered for bank of India Clerk jobs 2017. Candidates application form will not accepted through online mode. Aspirants may visit to official web portal and apply online for Bank of India Clerk Vacancy. Candidates we suggest you to take a look to eligibility criteria before apply. Applicants can check here Bank of India Clerk Model Papers 2017 before examination.
Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates should qualify 12th in any stream from recognized board/school.
- Age Limit: Minimum age is 18 yrs and maximum age is 30yrs.
- Age relaxation: For ST/SC: 5yrs, For OBC: 3yrs, for Ex-serviceman: 5yrs, for PWD: 10yrs.
Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 Selection process
Candidate’s selection process will consists of following stages mention below:
- Written Exam
- Personal interview
- Document Verify
- Merit List
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: 600rs
- For ST/SC/PWD Candidates: 100rs
Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 Important dates:-
- Application form will started from: update soon
- Last date of Application Submission: Update Soon
- Exam Date: update Soon
How to apply for Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Applicants may log on official web portal www.bankofindia.co.in
- Search Bank of India Clerk Jobs 2017 notification & click on that link
- Now read complete article & instructions to apply
- Click on apply online
- Start fill application form according academic records
- Upload Photo, Signature & other required documents
- Pay application fee
- Click on submit option
- Take hard copy of online application form
Bank of India Clerk Admit Card 2017
Candidates after application process can check here Bank of India Clerk Hall Ticket 2017. Applicants are eligible to download Bank of India Clerk Admit Card 2017 by enter your application ID and date of birth. Candidates admit card is not send by post; you have to visit on official web page and take hard copy of Bank of India Clerk Call letter. Aspirants it is compulsory to show Bank of India Clerk Permission Letter at exam centre. Candidates for more discussion on Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 come in comment section and connect directly with us.
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.