Assam Police Recruitment 2018, Assam Police Vacancies 2018, Assam Police Constable & SI Jobs 2018, Assam police Constable & Sub Inspector recruitment Notification 2018
Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Assam Police Recruitment Board has announced the latest recruitment Notification for the Post of Constable & sub Inspector in their department. The eligible & interested candidates may apply online on the official website of Assam Police Recruitment Board. It is good options for those candidates who is looking to Police Jobs in Assam State. The applicant who eligible for this post physically or mentally prepares that candidate can apply for this post. The candidates can submit their application form before the last date. After the completing process of the Application form the recruitment board will update the Admit card of the SI Constable exam 2018. The official website of Assam Police Recruitment board is assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police Recruitment Notification 2018
Name of Organisation : Assam Police Recruitment Department
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector (SI) and Constable
Total Number of Post : Various
Status : Available Soon
Job Type : govt. Job
Location of the Job : Assam
Official Website : assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fees||Update Soon|
|Starting Date for Correction in Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Correction in Application Form||Update Soon|
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
The application fees is non refundable under any condition. Candidates have to make the payment of the application fees on or before the last date of submission of the application fees. Candidates have to make the payment by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.400
- Application Fees for the SC and ST Categories Candidates is Rs.200
- Application Fees for the Physical Handicapped Candidates is Rs.0
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian.
- Candidate must have a domicile of Assam
The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 25 years.
There is also age relaxation for all those candidates who belongs to reserved category. 3 years of age relaxation to the OBC and 5 years of age relaxation to the SC and ST category.
Educational Qualifications for the Sub Inspector (SI) Post:
Candidate must be completed his graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institute.
Educational Qualifications for the Constable Post:
Candidate must be completed 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- The height of the male candidate must be at least 168 cms.
- The height of the female candidate must be at least 152 cm.
- The chest size of the candidate must be between 81 cm to 86 cm
Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
All the Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of Assam Police Recruitment 2018 such as educational qualification, age limit then they get down onto the Assam Police Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit and proceed further.
Selection Process : The selection of the candidate will be based on Three test :
- Written test
- Physical Test
- Measurement Test
Candidate have to clear each test with good marks. The selection of the candidates will be on the overall performance from all these three test. Candidates have to clear all the test in order to get a job in the police department. If any candidate fails in any of the round will be rejected.
Salary or Pay Scale : The salary will be given to selected candidate will be Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 3300 grade pay.
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Steps to Apply for Assam police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018
- Candidates needs to visit the official website: assampolice.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section.
- Click On the apply online link.
- Fill the online application form carefully and correctly.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- Pay the Assam Police 2018 Application form fees via available options.
- Submit the application form and take the print out for future reference.
For further more information details or any query regarding Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Constable / SI Vacancy Application Form, leave comment below. Thanks!
- Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Uttrakhand Police Recruitment 2018
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.